Abcourt owns the following properties all located in Abitibi, Province of Quebec, Canada:
- A gold mine in operation on the Elder and Tagami properties located near Rouyn- Noranda;
- An advanced silver-zinc project on the Abcourt-Barvue and Vendome properties located at Barraute, near Val-d’Or;
- The Aldermac property located near Rouyn-Noranda, an old underground mine with historical resources in copper – zinc – silver – gold.
- The Jonpol property located near Amos, with historical resources in copper – zinc – silver – gold.
Since June 2016, Abcourt also owns the following properties:
- The Sleeping Giant mine located half-way between Amos and Matagami, and a gold mill with a 700 to 750 tonnes per day capacity. The underground mine has historical gold resources that Abcourt shall revise;
- Two properties at an advance stage of exploration and valuation, the Discovery and the Flordin properties, located nearQuevillon, with historical gold resources that Abcourt shall revise;
- Several other exploration properties.
|– The Elder Mine and Tagami Property||– The Sleeping Giant Mine|
|– Abcourt-Barvue Property||– The Discovery-Flordin Project|
|– The Vendôme Property||– The Aldermac Property|
|– The Jonpol Property||– Other Properties|
|– Cameron Shear|
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL INFORMATION
The qualified person under National Instrument 43-101 respecting standards of disclosure for mineral projects, who is responsible of the technical information relating to the mining properties of Abcourt, is Mr. Renaud Hinse, mining engineer, President and CEO of Abcourt.
( 1 - Barvue) ( 2 - Vendôme) ( 3 - Jonpol) ( 4 - Elder-Tagami) ( 5 - Aldermac)
( 6 - Vezza) ( 7 - Sleeping Giant Mine)